Kolibri offers a variety of options for the organization of your warehouse. Different warehouses such as dynamically organized or fixed locations can be mapped parallel. So you can choose the combination that is optimal for your needs.
Dynamically Organized Warehouses
- In a dynamically organized warehouse, for example a high rack, batch numbers and other characteristics can be registered when the goods are received.
- With mobile terminals, bookings at the source and the destination are possible with scanners. That way you can see exactly which goods went which route and when. In the event of bottlenecks, for example, optimizations can be derived.
- Storage and retrieval can be optimized according to various aspects, such as routes, first in / first out
- When setting up the warehouse, you are supported by a simple menu structure to set up shelves, floors and containers with defined measurements and load capacities.
- When the goods are received, the required containers are assigned automatically or manually. And then the optimized allocation of a storage space can be assigned.
- A continuous inventory can be ensured if storage is deactivated for storage locations.
- There are interfaces for connection to the automated storage systems from Kardex®.
Fixed Location System
- In the case of a fixed location system, also called “PPS* warehouse”, the storage location is stored in the product master data, which enables, for example, the easy handling of small parts.
The arrival of goods can be managed efficiently with the module 'incoming goods'. A quality control or the recording of the serial number can be integrated in the incoming goods module. The warehouse management is supported with the option to print labels with a practical selection of barcodes that enables the quick identification of articles and processes. Our logistics module can also be used to manage the transport of goods in the company on a larger scale.
* PPS Production planning and control